Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss london tonight new gas blasts, on now in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably propaganda to get a few more signed up to Gas Safe? I would predict less gas problems in domestic premises, as a result of the recession 50% will have meter removed. Good Luck

Why jump to the conclusion that it was mains gas, it could have been a gas bottle, which a lot of people use for cooking with etc, whilst I respect gas, I am not afraid of it, the only time I was seriously SHoneT scared for my life, was when I was sealed into a metal tube at around thirty thousand feet somewhere over the middle of Saudi Arabia, when one of the native passengers shook off the chickens on her lap dragged out from her bag the biggest mother of camping gas bottles placed it in the aisle lit it up and proceeded to do a cook up!!, in my time I have been shot at had explosives lobbed around at me, pulled a live mortar bomb nose fuse to pieces and put it back again, been chased by a shark, but this was the most unnerving thing I had scene

Plouasne about 10 years ago a Tristar crashed en route to Mecca because one of the passengers going there on the "Haj" sparked up a gas cooker in the aisle, nobody did anything about it as apparently its the norm,,,then it hit a pocket of turbulence and everything in the cabin went everywhere, cabin caught fire,,emergency landing,,jet written off,, but apparently the chicken was lovely.

Was surfing another site and came across the following incident report regarding a Saudi Airlines Boeing 747 that was damaged in Malaysia,,

The aircraft was being taxied from a hangar toward a departure gate prior to boarding when the crew lost directional control of the plane and it entered a monsoon drainage ditch, resulting in serious damage to the forward airframe/nose section. None of the six crew members aboard were seriously injured. The aircraft was being moved by a maintenance crew, who taxied using only the no.1 and no.4 engines, apparently not realizing that the aircraft's braking system is powered by hydraulic pumps powered by engines 2 and 3."

Laugh!!!! I thought my knickers would never dry.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to london tonight new gas blasts, on now in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

O
I live in rented accomodation (but am also myself a landlord elsewhere and wouldn't treat my tenants like this!). Since I moved in 3 months ago...
Replies
Views
leeagar
L
Hi All, Would like to pick anybodies brains on behalf of a customer please. I've been out tonight to look at the job with a view to changing...
Replies
Views
D
A friend mine had a corgi man round for his 3-year inspection This man was like the Gestapo, he made him seal off the gas meter because it was...
Replies
Views
prince-pipe
P
P
I serviced a boiler the otherday and they client then asked me to look at their business boiler as not worked for about 6 months. She said she had...
Replies
Views
professorplumb
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock