Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Log burner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stani

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Does anyone have an idea of the possible manufacturers of this stove?
image.jpgimage.jpg

I've just sent my dad a message asking for manufacturers details because it looks identical to his. It normally takes him half hour for a one word text response so watch this space!

Cheers APP one word at a time is good enough.lol

Hunter Herald 8. Double sided log burner.

He went into the loft to find the paperwork! Hahaha I hope it's the right one!

Thank your Dad from me anyway, will have a look now.

Looks like Hunter Herald 14.possibly early model without clean burn.
Having read above agree hunter 8

Last edited:
Just had look and emailed the pictures to them, that's the closest we've got to looking like the right one.
Thanks again. Stani.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Log burner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm looking for some advice on a frustrating problem I'm having with my old Eurostar 50-60s oil boiler please? Although it's old, most parts...
Replies
Views
My Worcester greenstar compact burner green light is only firing up for 5 seconds then cutting out. Anyone got any ideas before I call an engineer...
Replies
Views
Has anyone else come across this situation? I keep detecting products of combustion inside the casing of Ideal Logic boilers. I've replaced every...
Replies
Views
Hi All...thx for the help in advance. I have recently installed a wood burner with back boiler heating system. Set up with gravity rad and header...
Replies
Views
Just a quick question on common ducts for gas laundry appliances. I have recently looked at a gas ironer which shared a common duct with 2...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock