Discuss Lock shield drain offs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

herbert

Stupid bloody things. How can you open the valve and get a hose on without making a mess!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 85
Lol

Close both valves. Open drain off. Attach hose. Open bleed screw. Simples.

. Much easier the normal type so what ya meant to do the valves dont close properly like the last job i did. you just put up with the mess I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Lock shield drain offs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hello Plumbers I’ve replaced a 540mm high cast iron rad with 740mm high, like for like but still a 20mm valve extension was required. All was...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone I would like to drain the towel rail in my bathroom and add some inhibitor. I have unscrewed the chrome cap on the lock shield...
Replies
Views
Hello. My home's Rheem water heater is dripping from the drain valve. It is strange as it seems to sometimes spit out some water and then stop...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to drain my vokera 29 boiler in the attic as Im going away for 4 weeks at least to make sure there are no frozen pipes. In my small...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock