Discuss Local numpty plumbers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
FA05028D-7026-4A41-B933-69ECB06BF04D.jpeg
I will just let you have a laugh at this , sorry the pic doesn’t show much detail . Thermal stores with unvented components lol lol

Sorry guys had to fly out ...
I installed the cylinder around 6/7 years ago , old lady sadly died . New guy moves in , no hot water , I opens the cupboard and sees this load of *****. Multibloc, tundish , ex valve fed from all directions , cylinder header tank overflow disconnected etc etc . The guy said the plumbers he got in to do his bathroom did this to the cylinder lol .
I said it was wrong , he's had a word with his plumbers and they say its correct and I am wrong ..
So there you go lol

Sorry guys had to fly out .
I installed the cylinder around 6/7 years ago , old lady sadly died . New guy moves in , no hot water , I opens the cupboard and sees this load of *****. Multibloc, tundish , ex valve fed from all directions , cylinder header tank overflow disconnected etc etc . The guy said the plumbers he got in to do his bathroom did this to the cylinder lol .
I said it was wrong , he's had a word with his plumbers and they say its correct and I am wrong ..
So there you go lol

please say you asked why it needed all the extra parts?

I’ve just thought, on a serious note TFJ. They haven’t tried converting it to a unvented have they? capped the cold feed to the cylinder? With them not knowing it’s a thermal store.

Reply to Local numpty plumbers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi have surplus water feed and return pipes in my home. I can't isolate them so will need to freeze. House built 1970's. They're as far as can...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have just joined, after being pushed into some DIY plumbing. Here is my first plumbing DIY effort. I had a cistern lever that...
Replies
Views
I work for a company that makes silicone dispensers and we're running a small focus group in Hungerford (UK) on 14th June to get feedback on some...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need a small water heater for a bathroom sink tap. I was going to have an unvented undercounter unvented cylinder installed by a plumber...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am in need of an experienced plumber for the following jobs: bathroom: Remove exisiting toilet. Fix new toilet. Fix new wash basin and...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock