Discuss Leak in elementary school sink in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

So I have a leak that’s coming from the 2 fittings with arrows. I don’t know what those fixtures are called to research repair information or if it needs to be replaced. Can anyone help me out? I know the left is for the hose nozzle and the right is for the faucet.

Attachments

• 51C1422C-424B-4D82-A950-16A84B1A9293.jpeg
    51C1422C-424B-4D82-A950-16A84B1A9293.jpeg
    150.7 KB · Views: 20
Right arrow is the either hot or cold supply pipe eg flexible connection easy enough to replace

the left connector is your feed to the spigot / spout

Reply to Leak in elementary school sink in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello. My bathroom sink faucet is leaking and I would like to replace the hot ceramic disc stem cartridge (Sepco watermark 15) . I was able to...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
Hi, the waste pipe under the sink is leaking at the push fit connection. Is there an easy way to seal, or should I replace with a compression...
Replies
Views
Hi. I was Wondering if anyone can help I had a huge leak under my kitchen sink And where the bowl sink kit goes onto the outside pipe/waste I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Noticed a leak that comes from the side drainage, not the main part of the sink. Hopefully pictures make it clear. Is this a fix I can do...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock