Search the forum,

Discuss Lazer Measures. Which one do you recommend? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Plumber

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
If you have one of these, which one did you buy and was it worth it?

Bosch or hilti aim to spend around 60-100 quid

Got a bosch one but with red laser. I would have loved green but that will be the next one if I need that in the future.

not a laser lever ron a leaser tape measure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Lazer Measures. Which one do you recommend? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one ....just easy to use and reliable. The fluke 115 looks good but its above my budget. My current socket and see one was great but it's developed a fault.
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
I have a green star ten yrs old keeps increasing pressure, feel on off filling valve not working, drain off to recommended, but after few days it's increased whilst cold...is this a regular problem.
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks ok to me.....sound but the bowl has seen a lot of work. So she wants a new one...Astracast it seems are no more. The problem is its size.....looked...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock