Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Landlords CP12 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jjmmcc

AR and not paid.

What do I do.

I can hold my head up and turn off the appliances I have concerns about.
But the landlord says
“it was ok on last inspection” Im not paying you !

My reply is OK I have recorded this on the CP12 Which you have not accepted and I have not been paid for, Hope you feel Comfortable.

How many of u people have had this,

Any advise !

invoice then recorded delivery then small claims probably not worth the hassle but i would also notify gas safe

Stick a copy of the warning notice on the appliance with the AR label take a photo of it. If he gets someone else in you have proof that you AR it just incase gas safe get involved down the line.

With regards to money state to him that you carried out a land lords gas safety check as instructed it was a fail. Give him reasonable amount of time to pay then take it down small claims.

Or of course you could go and see the tenant say you got asked to carry out a safety and it failed I think that you and your family may potentially be in danger call gas safe for a free inspection.

Thank you Friends,

Im thinkin of Pay before your CP12 is conducted.

would this work !

just rip up the cp12 in front of landlord and tell him its void and he will have to pay for another one from else where to tell him the same anyway. then walk off putting it down to experience.

just rip up the cp12 in front of landlord and tell him its void and he will have to pay for another one from else where to tell him the same anyway. then walk off putting it down to experience.

Thanks, Lesson learnt.

Not used to dealing with the public, spent 30+ years fixing power generation boilers.
No wee wiffie to say im not payin you to say my crap dodgy boiler install is Unsafe.

You guys must come into some right predicaments.

Sorry if this is in the wrong post.

If he is an bum, its easy to find several ARs and find a leak :)

on new landlords I now invoice and then post cp12 once received payment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Landlords CP12 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock