Discuss landlord insurance claim in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you take a photo of the clothes in the sink? Gives you back up to the cause of the prob

The place looks rank mate. Sounds like she's after a free bathroom paid for by your insurance. Tell her to jog on.

Agree, looks like shes trying to get freebies, detest people like this. Tell her to sling her hook! Your experience and past jobs overshadow her ignorance and rudeness

Did you take a photo of the clothes in the sink? Gives you back up to the cause of the prob

pfft!.

i realized that after i was driving away as my focus was on the floor and seal all intact, so no, i didnt get one of the laundry lol.
thing is theres no track from the bath so that shows the seal is not to blame,

you can see the wet where its ran down to the floor though, and we all know water dont go up haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
barged in there this afternoon, told the tennant i had come to asses. lol.

the bath seal (although mankey) is still intact throughout.

the floor under the toilet pan to the right of the pedestal (18mm osb), is still sound under foot and toilet shows no leaks and bowl still contains its water level.

if you look at the pedestal thats where the water looks like its coming from, it could be to do with the A RAB'S washing their clothes in the basin as it was full of wet clothes?

cant see where blame lies on me prat!!!!
View attachment 14005View attachment 14006View attachment 14007View attachment 14008

You can tell her where to stick it now, and you've seen it and can be very descriptive about the job and she can f**k off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to landlord insurance claim in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock