Search the forum,

Discuss Labour needed in Reading. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOSSEP

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Hi,

Im after some labour for a job coming up soon in Reading, probably within the next week or 2. Im based in Kent and its a title out of my working area so thats why Im asking on here.

Its a nice little job, probably 12 or so days work spread over 10 weeks so would be ideal for someone who also as there own other things going on as well.

It involves mainly new, and alterations to existing W/C facilities, wash hand basins etc… in a commercial warehouse environment - imagine 3 wholesaler premises knocked into one and you get the picture.

Anyone interested must have experience of working in a commercial environment i.e. how to fix piping using threaded rod, strut etc, be competent at alterations to PVC soil stacks, and also have enough initiative to be able to work from drawings and make decisions.

Own insurance, tools and transport required. Also must have PPE, insurance and CSCS card.

If anyone here is interested reply or send a PM.

I fair amount of this work and am often looking for good plumbers so could be a nice opportunity for future work if we can work together well.

Thanks

Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Labour needed in Reading. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm looking for a commercial gas engineer to assist with servicing, callouts etc. work is mostly london based but also have sites in kent/essex. I am a ltd company thats been running for 12 years and am now looking to expand. Ideally im looking for someone who is self employed (or another ltd...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
A
Hello all, Im wondering if you can help? Ive got a Vaillant Ecotech Pro 28 which was installed 9 years back and has worked like a dream all its life, however this Autumn I've unfortunately started to face issues with it. I've noticed that its taking 10-15 mins for the CH to kick in when...
Replies
Views
In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the existing boiler needed upgrading. The Mechanical Engineers advising the architect insisted that we had a conventional cast iron combustion chamber boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi There! It's a great day at Master Blaster Plumbing and Drain LLC! We are hiring Plumbing and Drain Technicians that already possess Plumbing and Drain Cleaning Service experience. Requirements: You must possess the following to be considered for hire; -Professionalism, Honesty, Integrity...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Hope you are all well. My name is Henry and I am Dorset based, and looking to get into the Plumbing trade. I will have completed my Level 2 Diploma in Plumbing in August this year, and have already signed on to the Level 2 NVQ as well as my Unvented and Water Regs certs, to start after...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock