Discuss Kitchen tap, replacing the O rings on the spout. in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

SMB

Hi,
I need to replace the O rings on the spout of my kitchen tap.
What lubricant do I need to use in order to aid fitting the new O rings.

Searched and failed again!

Always used Regin Silicon Grease, WRAS approved and always does the job

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231111_135323_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20231111_135323_Samsung Internet.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 9

Reply to Kitchen tap, replacing the O rings on the spout. in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I need to replace the washer of my kitchen mixer tap as it is leaking. I was able to remove the spout once by unscrewing the screw on the back of...
Replies
Views
Hey all, my wife recently bought a pull out tap for the kitchen, much to my dismay as I was the one fitting it. the problem is, the spout is...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Does anyone know where to find out what size the O rings are in a Mira 723 service kit as I have one (at the pointy end of the...
Replies
Views
Hi there I have attached a video below, showing where my kitchen tap is leaking from, is this possible to repair by replacing the hose pipe or...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a kitchen mixer tap which allows the top part to pull out as a hose (like american sinks). It has frayed and I need t replace it, can...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock