Discuss Kitchen tap mixter sudden stopped working in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Cold water side works but hot suddenly stopped working.
I’ve checked that there are no leaking pipes. Any idea? I got it installed 1 month ago. Is it down to a poor installation???

Update: the hot water issue seems to happen every week either afternoon Friday or Saturday? Sometimes it stops for a few hrs to half a day. It’s really puzzling me

Photos of the tap and pipe under the sink

Attachments

• B200A819-8AC6-4E32-846E-17AECFD20526.jpeg
    B200A819-8AC6-4E32-846E-17AECFD20526.jpeg
    366.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 27BC3DDA-171D-4364-B1E6-33EBB268965F.jpeg
    27BC3DDA-171D-4364-B1E6-33EBB268965F.jpeg
    501.6 KB · Views: 11
do you have a presure drop at them times, as the taps look like they are the lift type,and that one may be sticking.

do you have a presure drop at them times, as the taps look like they are the lift type,and that one may be sticking.
Thanks for responding. The pressure you are referring to is the boiler right? I’ve checked the screen. It doesn’t drop, or it’s not noticeable. Would you increase the pressure to test? Atm it’s at 1.5

no!!!!! its not the presure in the boiler , i mean your incomeing water presure to your cold tap, as if this drops at them times then your hot water presure will allso drop. at your tap and if the hot tap is sticking then it will poss not work.

Reply to Kitchen tap mixter sudden stopped working in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Could someone please explain if this set up is normal and what changed: Stopcock under kitchen sink turns off cold water supply in...
Replies
Views
Hi all Hope you can help We have a Gloworm Ultracom 38CXI combi boiler. During the Summer the taps and mixer shower run hot water consistently...
Replies
Views
Morning everyone, if anyone could please offer advice on this issue it would help me with a massive issue regarding the water supply in my flat...
Replies
Views
I have a Bristan Manhattan mixer tap in the kitchen. Five years ago, it started to drip. I replaced the valve in the cold water side and the...
Replies
Views
Suddenly my downstairs toilet stopped filling this week, I suspected a blockage in the filter or cistern itself, however after removal of...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock