Discuss Kitchen Sink Mixer Taps Install. in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looking for some advice, I have just fitted a new kitchen sink and both water pressures are the same in hot and cold on the mixer tap, both connected to tap flexies with shut off valves, however when hot is turned on it is not turning on the hot water for the boiler, previous sink had separate hot/cold taps. Boiler fires up ok for hot water from bathroom tap.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

You havent mixed them up eg hot is cold ?

Had BG out today it’s a boiler fault, part being fitted Monday to remedy no hot water. Thanks to anyone that replied.👍😎

Unlikely if the bathroom hot works but closed 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Kitchen Sink Mixer Taps Install. in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
The Water Board have just replaced the main water supply to our property. We have a ground floor combi boiler. The central heating system for the...
Replies
Views
I live in an apartment block where generally hot water is supplied from the communal hot water cylinder and cold water to bathrooms is supplied...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, I am fitting new taps and a shower mixer in my en-suite and was looking to isolate the hot water pipes. I have an unvented indirect...
Replies
Views
Morning, Moved house a few months ago and first issue is having a slight leak on tap in kitchen. Went under sink to turn off water and there are...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock