Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Kitchen fitter prosecuted... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexGas

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
[DLMURL="http://press.hse.gov.uk/2015/kitchen-fitter-prosecuted-for-endangering-homeowners-lives/"]Kitchen fitter prosecuted for endangering homeowners? lives | Media centre - HSE[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Something really needs to be done. Is it just me or are more and more of these stories coming out at the mo

I agree, publicity does put it in the public eye but I think the punishments need to be more of a deterrent. A slap on the wrist and an offer to join Gas Safe doesn't really cut it. These people are knowingly putting people's lives at risk it's almost attempted wilful man slaughter. Sorry, not a lawyer but that's my opinion. I fail to see the difference between someone getting in a car well over the limit and plowing into a group of people nearly killing one. A guy local to me was locked up for exactly this recently. I know none of these people set out to harm people but ultimately the result can be the same. Gas Safe need to earn our registration and protect our livelihood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Kitchen fitter prosecuted... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Hello Everyone! My name is Cheyenne Strickler, and I am a recruiter with AmeriGas. I am currently hiring for a Service Technician in the...
Replies
Views
Cheyenne Strickler
C
I have attached an image of a kitchen tap which requires the housing around the cartridge to be removed. The housing is much more than hand-tight...
Replies
Views
We moved into a house with a gas Aga (I think converted from oil). The extraction pipe is fitted against and runs through an external wall, then...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, Just looking for some general advise, I'm renovating my kitchen and need to disconnect my kitchen sink pipes while I re-plaster...
Replies
Views
S
Kitchen sink gurgles when washer in basement discharges
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock