Discuss Kerosine or light oil in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Inverness

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
what do you guys set your anaylser at when servicing an oil domestic boiler?

I know the print out on Testo states CO2 max possible (theoretical) with kerosine is 15.4 %
So I must be set to kerosine.
I hope I am on correct setting. o_O

It does what it says on the tin.

I was renting it from heating world of spares which included calibration.

It's now mine and calibration is due in a month, son hopefully not too much.

Reply to Kerosine or light oil in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, we have Worcester Bosch heatslave external oil boiler 18/25 Boiler locked out. Pressure was below 0.5 so brought pressure back up. When lock...
Replies
Views
When I set it to be on via phone, light A comes on (telling it to be on), but light B won’t come on, so the boiler doesn’t start. I either need to...
Replies
Views
Hi Oil experts. I had a grant wall boiler with a failed transformer. Carried out a service and pretty sooty nozzle, and baffles build up suggest...
Replies
Views
Firstly I won't be touching or going anything... I only want advice if this is right.. my partners dad has a aga that is solid fuel unregulated...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a wallstar combi oil fired boiler. We got low on oil a couple of weeks ago but didn't run out. Since we've had our oil delivered...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock