Discuss Just sad in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjt

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Is it just me that does this but on a night out with the misses after a couple of sherberts I go to the toilet and start inspecting the plumbing?
Thoughts like " how on earth are they going to get to that when it fails." or I wouldn't have done it that way" go through mind and then the missus doesn't seem that interested when I tell her about it on my return!?

you're normal mate. it's part of our remit as plumbers to check on the state of the plumbing wherever we go.

I take lids off cisterns and have a peek inside sometimes, I also wonder how those zero flush urinals work in Sainsburys?

I do it ALL the time. I mean ALL the time.

Not in a critical way at all. Just interested in how others do things.

We all do it and sometimes to extremes. I found myself shaking my head while looking at a flexie in a mortuary.

Found my self last night lifting up the marble lid on a concealed cistern -wasn't impressed lol

must admit its something i have done for ages, its all part of being a plumber i suppose

went away to majorca recently and once we got in our room i spent at least 45mins checking the plumbing out, the mrs and the child had already gone to the pool, i was not impressed either, when i told the mrs she gave me that 'look' so decided not to metion it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Just sad in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock