Discuss Job of the Month in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest123

On the Tilers Forum they do this as a bit of fun and forum members post pics of the jobs they have done that month and everyone can post votes on that thread.

Can we not do this?

4e9187cd-8162-34d6.jpg

Does that count as an install?

Seems like a good idea show off our own skills need people to be willing to upload photos though

Congrats SimonJohns on your remarkable install. Like the wee pump installed in the middle of the baby. Stopped doing these types of installations as the last two were exhausting on completetion and one has been ongoing for 8 years and another for 15 months and Mrs System3 has me watching the theory side instead (**** channel!)

Nice one Simon, boy or girl?

Don't know. That was our 12 week scan on Tuesday

We find out on the 20week scan

Congrats SimonJohns on your remarkable install. Like the wee pump installed in the middle of the baby. Stopped doing these types of installations as the last two were exhausting on completetion and one has been ongoing for 8 years and another for 15 months and Mrs System3 has me watching the theory side instead (**** channel!)

Thank you

cant do that?.

my tap repairs are better than any ones but they dont picture well?

It would have to be bathrooms or boiler pipework maybe, I agree though uploading is time consuming and my Blackberry is a nightmare.

Don't know. That was our 12 week scan on Tuesday

We find out on the 20week scan

looks like twins or maybe triplets to me !!!!

Congratulations Simon and Mrs Simon,hope all goes well :mickey:

spose you have won the first months competition:punk:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Job of the Month in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, A plumber did some work for me and has done so in the past as well and has been great which is why I hire him. Anyway the last job...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just moved the washing machine into the garage and it will not drain. I wonder if it's something to do with the way I have installed...
Replies
Views
A few months ago I wanted to connect a 1000l water butt (fabricated from galv steel) to our washing machine. After trawling many forums and...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all Moved in to a new house a few months ago. The previous owner had installed an accessible wetroom with nonslip flooring, handrails, etc...
Replies
Views
Hi have surplus water feed and return pipes in my home. I can't isolate them so will need to freeze. House built 1970's. They're as far as can...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock