Discuss Isar he 30 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

plumbbobshan

Gas Engineer
Hello lads ,
Been out to custards house boiler just gone off over night .
Isar he30 orange pcb box , got power to the black plug and the small glass fuse on the pcb is good .
No lights on switch panel and not working .
Any thing else to check before i get a new orange box ???

Check continuity through the on/off switch in the on postion I'd also check the pump and fan to see if they are jammed because they can blow the board and will do the same to a new one

I've had plenty of new v9 PCBs go. When I worked at the council we looked after loads of these and used to have a decent van stock on the van for them. Luckily they are easy to swap and I can change one in about two minutes, it takes longer to do your FGA and gas rates etc.

looks like it another 180 quid going into the back pocket of ideal........

if this doesnt cure the problem, the new boards duff as well, had that happen out of a sealed packet!! it took 4 months to get my money back off merchant/ideal

i had the same last week on a icos he12 i changed the orange thingy and it worked a treat.

i guess it must have while i was feeding the dog he paid me and off i went

Thanks lads , Will check to see if the pump and fan are not jammed up and the switch is working fine then get a orange box and replace it , but thats monday work. Now for some drinkys :17:

By the switch panel do you mean the user control panel? I've seen both cause problems including the lead connecting both.

in my experience when you power up the boiler if the fan/pump runs briefly its the user control/wire. If nothing happens its the board.

Got a orange pcb off a guy on ebay local and its all up and running . Custard over the moon, now the heat is on and they can get washed .Thanks to all who posted.:smile5:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Isar he 30 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

HI i have a esprit elite 2 30 no display. before I would turn power off then it would come back on after a countdown, no nothing have heat and hot...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
hi all , had a strange one this morning, boiler just went off ,dead no lights nothing. checked electric no power cuts everything else on in house...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have a Vaillant Ecotec Plus 838. The issue i have is after the heating is switched on and then left it to cool over night i see...
Replies
Views
Hi, As per the thread title, I have an Ideal Logic Combi 30 and I am having a problem with the pump, which keeps activating without any DHW/DCH...
Replies
Views
I am generally a decent handyman, can usually make 2+2=4 and take care of most things to avoid troubling experts with just the basics, but know...
Replies
Views
Back