Discuss is there a fitting to connect overflow pipe to w/m spigot on sink waste? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check mcalpine waste catalogue, they use to do one fitting that connected to waste then connect trap to that.

Cut the spigot off a mcalpine washing machine nozzle right back where the 3/4" thread is, screw on a 3/4" x 22mm compression adaptor and fit the 19mm pipe into the 22mm end using either a green imperial to metric olive and some ptfe tape or with the 22mm olive and half a roll of ptfe tape

If there is room fit a mcalpine clamp on the waste pipe.
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to is there a fitting to connect overflow pipe to w/m spigot on sink waste? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am installing a sink in utility room. Washing machine waste already exists and is the verical pipe with the flexib pipe from the machine poked...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. New to the forum and looking for assistance / advice. I live in a rented house with a not very co-operative landlord. I have just...
Replies
Views
I will need: install new 100mm pvc pipe work, 90-degree bend for new W/C install new 100mm pvc pipe work, 90-degree bend with new gully pot at...
Replies
Views
The soil pipe from my bathroom passes through the outside wall and into the roofspace above the adjacent single storey kitchen before dropping...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I recently brought a replacement Pop Up Waste from Argent K316-DL & the spec states it suits both overflow & non-overflow basins...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock