Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Is that our Mike? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CMairiD

Is that our Mike Jackson I see on pages 6-7 of this month's gas rag?

well i was saving mine to take away at weekend but now ive got to have a look

could be could be , like how there all down south

grim up north as they say

Yes it's me. Had a telephone interview about the inspection.

Maybe also applumbing in that article as well. Just a hunch

A good hunch my friend! And I think Tom is from here as well!
im just waiting for my goodie bag from gas safe to arrive now! :wink_smile:

Hi all

I wondered when the comments on the article would pop up! Thanks again to all those members of the forum who helped with the article.

Best

GasSafePR

Can not seem to find the bit how fellow gas reg members of the UKplumbing forums reassured you that the inspection was nothing to worry about and they were not trying to catch you out ect ..... but can't seem to find it :sad_smile: :wink_smile:

Sounds like this month's mag should have been entitled UK Plumbers Forum's Registered Gas Engineers. Well done to all that made it in the mag. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Is that our Mike? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock