Discuss Is my CH/HW fully pumped? Is it two-pipe? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

You have a 2 pipe fully pumped system which in all honesty could do with upgrading the old girl is in her twilight years and not very fuel efficient. Regards kop

That's very sound advice, I think, which I will probably follow in the near future. However, I am confused by the images attached to your post. Are they relevant? Thank you.

Reply to Is my CH/HW fully pumped? Is it two-pipe? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

AFAIK the boiler is set to fully pumped. (The switch inside is on fully pumped), however the pump is only running while the boiler burner is...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Hi All Bit of an urgent one being that time of year and can't get a plumber out until after xmas even on an emergency callout I have just...
Replies
Views
I have a conventional system, Potterton Prima Boiler, into a Pump into a Motorised Valve that feeds the Radiators and/or the pipes in the Hot...
Replies
Views
I have just moved into a late 1990s new-build house with a small bore (about 1/2" OD pipes) gas fired boiler central heating system. All the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock