Discuss Is my Anton Evo faulty? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sim77

Hi guys,

I have a fairly new Anton Evo2. (3 months old). about 6 weeks ago it started flashing a warning ' pump blocked, unblock the pump' when turned on.

The warning would clear on second or third attempt of turning the analyzer and it would seem to work fine. Today however I did a service of an old Potterton (Peforma 24 non condensing) and I got readings at full rate (correct gas valve pressure, correct gas rate, nice flame picture, etc..) of CO ppm of 5 and CO2 of 4.0

Is my Evo malfunctioning? Should I send it for service?

Thanks

I had the same thing with mine last year, the main board was faulty on mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Is my Anton Evo faulty? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

E
Hi, This may well be a stupid question (trainee gas engineer so I have many of them)! I have just purchased an Anton Evo 3 flue gas analyser...
Replies
Views
ed2020
E
Hello All- (Usual caveats apply: I am the rather unusual part-time variety of a GSRE, training self-funded and slowly trying to make my way and...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Today I have done my first boiler service on my own and have come into a bit of a problem. The boiler is a baxi 105e ; the working...
Replies
Views
J
I have a strange fault with my daughter's central heating that has been coming and going for over a year. Before I go changing expensive items...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
J
Would be grateful if anyone could tell me if/what I am missing on my write up on portfolio, for boiler installs and servicing. Boiler install I...
Replies
Views
T
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock