Search the forum,
  • Thread starter Barry98
  • Start date
  • Replies 20
  • Views 162

Discuss iPads and films in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

Right in a few weeks were off away and I get board travelling very easily so am thinking of slapping a few films on my iPad to keep me occupied should there be no wifi available

so is there a way I can do this without paying **** loads through iTunes etc

eeek, i tried this and could find a non itunes way, i have netflix and the missus has amazon but both wanted a connection to the interweb!

I was on the iplayer last night on the ipad and saw it said 'download' but didnt think twice about it. Would love it if it worked, been watching 'Our Girl' on it and really enjoying it.

Also was in Italy the other week and went to use netflix and it came up 'Netflix has not arrived in this country yet' fuming was an understatement

You need plex in your life. However this is much more involved than just films on ipad.

However I have an app called AV player HD, I think, that will play pretty much anything stored locally.

There's also the questionably legal Cartoon HD app which allows you to store the films from its library

I havnt got a clue how it works, the lads were on about it last week , try apple tv !!!!!!!!!

You need plex in your life. However this is much more involved than just films on ipad.

However I have an app called AV player HD, I think, that will play pretty much anything stored locally.

There's also the questionably legal Cartoon HD app which allows you to store the films from its library

define stored locally ?

Glowgaze. Used it a few times but a lot of these sites are being shut down. Check n see if it's still on the go .

Yea that's what am towing with , am pretty sure am not going to get a signal

You need to jail break the ipad and get a app for it to download movies. Highly illegal and voids any apple warranty ,no idea how you do it. But son has done it to his watches movies etc all the time on his.

Ive jailbroken everyone of my apple devices there a load of rubbish otherwise.

Big plus one
Android all the way for me.
Rejoice - bluetooth talks to anyone unlike papple

Use I player and download function. It'll store programmes but only for a limited period.

use a torrent client steal the movie off the web in mp4 format and drag and drop it into itunes

[DLMURL="http://www.officeallsorts.co.uk/apple-lightning-to-micro-usb-adaptor-ref-md820zma?mkwid=RUvnpZec&pcrid=63071207051&pdv=c&product=43978&gclid=CM_G7da-zMECFWrjwgod3ScAYg"]Apple Lightning to Micro USB Adaptor Ref MD820ZM/A at Office Allsorts[/DLMURL]

one of those .. the same visual app that TB is on about .. sorted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Free yourself from the shackles of the fruit empire and join with the android rebellion.
"These are the droids your looking for" in my best Alec Guinness jedi impression.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to iPads and films in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably no need for me to needlessly heat hot water. My intention was to turn the boiler off along with the mains water when going away. Now, I have heard...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes a squeak noise as I turn it on or off, left tap is 100% perfect and noiseless. This grohe tap is like one unit, so no screw notch or way I can remove...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock