Discuss iPad and reading gas safe technical bulletin in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

splinterdream

Does anybody know of a programme that enables reading of technical bulletins on iPad?
Have bought one for work and can't read technical bulletin documents. Thanks.

Hmmm thanks bod but no joy with letter opener and it seems lots of people have had problems with documents to go since IOS 6 update. They seem to be PDF docs but I just see black screen with gofile.aspx
is documents to go what you use? Is it iPad 3?

I use PDF expert for anything PDF, haven't found a PDF that doesn't open on it yet. I'm sure I have TB's on there that open fine as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to iPad and reading gas safe technical bulletin in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, I am a plumber but I do not carry out works to boilers as the majority of my is bathrooms so I am not gas safe. I have completed a...
Replies
Views
Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm new on the forum, I'm a gas service and repair engineer rather than a plumber. I used to work for a big company, now self employed...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock