Search the forum,

Discuss Invoicing/documentation software in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

TFGplumbing

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Do any of you guys complete llc certs & invoice soley via software programs? Something that could be operated from a tablet?
If so how well does it work for you? And if so what programs do you use?

Cheers

Gas engineer software been using it for 18months works really well and they're constantly updating it

Gas checker or gas engineer

c5ea59d158ae437391b3079fe7f0f18b.png

Gas engineer software

How does the app allow you to keep records of your invoices? etc etc do you print them off or store them digitally?

thanks

They are stored digitally and you able to look them up when ever and resend/print them again

Yes you can personalise the certificate and invoices, also if cust pays that day you can write the invoice and say prepaid and it puts paid across the invoice

MasterGas, been using it a few months now. only ÂŁ39.99 a year. Can invoice, send all certs including warning notices, all non domestic certs which is great for me as that is most of my work. I'm finding it really helpful and i am a tech noob.

Ive checked out gas engineer software, it looks great.. just a quickie what tablets are you guys using? and any suggestions for an android one?

Ive checked out gas engineer software, it looks great.. just a quickie what tablets are you guys using? and any suggestions for an android one?

I use a Samsung galaxy tab something. I didn't bother going wifi as I just send everything when I get home by pressing sync. If someone is really desperate for a certificate (I've only had it once for a house sale) I use my phone as a wifi hotspot to send them but if you have a few certificates to send it can take a few minutes.

My only bug with gas engineer software is you can't really personalise the quotes apart from putting your logo on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Invoicing/documentation software in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just been to a nightmare of a job! Had to carry out a service on the 2009 British Gas 330 + (GC: 41-019-11) It's a Glow Worm boiler. The boiler was flashing SE even before I arrived, which I assumed the service reminder needed resetting. After completing the service I contact Glow Worm to...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH. I've got quite good at it over the years being able to recognise the manifold brand and generation by just looking at it but then I have to go through...
Replies
Views
D
hello! while saving up for a new plumbing and heating installation for my new one bedroom flat, i did a lot of research on different boilers and systems, sought some advice, and settled on a viessmann vitodens 050-w, seems to offer a lot in terms of features and reliability, offers good value...
Replies
Views
It was fitted with the boiler a Potterton Suprima 30L about 21 years ago. Two PCB's later and a new fan the boiler is working perfectly. However, the programmer display is not showing any digits for the clock or anything else so I am unable to program it. It still works the boiler manually...
Replies
Views
The problem is, my ideal boiler logic heat h15 keeps on burning (igniting flame icon on) all the time, all day long, regardless of the programmed on off schedule for both heating and hot water. when we have the heating turned off from the thermostat programmer (danfoss tp9000ma-si), i.e frosted...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock