Discuss Invoice template in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alexclark

does any one have a nice free invoice template they wouldnt mind sending or sharing with me tailored for a plumber.

many thanks

Alex

Hi mate, have you googled it yet? I've found a website with a few, don't know what there like though. Have a butchers... [DLMURL="http://www.billingtracker.com/billingtracker_invoice_templates.htm"]Invoice templates, invoice designs[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
I have google away but was hoping to find one that was more tailored to a plumber

regards

I made my own on my macbook with 'pages on iwork'.
Not total sure what you mean in 'tailored for a plumber'.
Ive tried to attach an example of mine.

Attachments

• Invoice snapshot.jpg
    Invoice snapshot.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 565
Mine is similar to Marks but I have mine so its carbonised so write them out hopefully to get payment there and then also have terms and conditions on the back.

We're launching our (UK based) free invoice service beta trial today and we have a limited number of "beta" accounts - beta essentially gives you pre-launch access to the tools and also a direct line to us to suggest improvements (we particularly want to get the feedback from the Plumbing industry!)

One of our features is a service specifically for the Plumbing service industry, which will allow you to create your own online template and print a book of them out with sequential invoice numbers to take with you to jobs!

Come on over to iQueue's Free Template Invoice for more info - or free to email me [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
I just had an invoice book printed by Galloprint. I found them on ebay, but you could contact them directly at www.galloprint.com.

They're great and a book of 50, duplicated invoice sheets costs a tenner. The great thing, is the invoice books are personalised, with my terms at the bottom, my logo, my GS number.

They design it for you and email you a proof. I genuinely don't know how they make a profit at that price, but I'll be ordering more, so I guess they bank on making you a return customer.

I'll never bother printing off my invoice sheets again, and only print up an invoice on the computer if its a bigger job that need a break down of details.

Last edited:
I use Word for my posh invoices otherwise a ÂŁ2.99 carbon invoice book and a stamp with my business name and address.

Each to their own. If it works for you why change it!?

I'm just so double chuffed with mine. They look so professional and save me time. I used to print out my own invoice sheets and use the blue carbon paper to make 2 copies. Used to take me ages.

As for myy posh invoices I use word too. I had to upgrade to 2010 when my laptop died a couple of months back. I HATE it. Which harps back to my original line, if it ain't broke......

I just have the carbonless one from staples for about ÂŁ6 for 100 and staple a card to each one.

our invoicing software makes it simple to create invoices (and quotes) and to manage contacts, reminders etc. you can email invoices as PDF files and also easily track payments and send payment reminders.

price is ÂŁ99 for a single user. (that's a one-off payment and includes support and upgrades. there are no further charges)

it is designed to be really easy to use and our clients tell us it is the easiest invoicing software / CRM to use.

you can download a free 30 day trial from our web site www.amphis-software.com

regards

Tom

Amphis Software
www.amphis-software.com

Best bet is to use accounts software to do your book-keeping and generate invoices from quotes etc. You can save a lot on buying stationary and stamps by sending invoices by email - I've yet to meet a customer who wasn't happy to receive quotes and invoices in this way.

Over a year you save a lot of money on stationary/ink/stamps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Invoice template in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
Here's the back up poll for people who were ineligible for the free boiler, but nevertheless put pen to paper in an orgy of rhyming couplets and...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
W
Doing my just finished my CCN1. Doing my analysers, fires, cookers and boilers next. Hoping to be Gas Safe Registered by Xmas :-) Just felt...
Replies
Views
metaldust9
M
G
Hi all, Just signed up to the site, I'm not a plumber, I'm an electrician who is also gas qualified. I do small plumbing work if needed but my...
Replies
Views
ghost
G
O
TITLE SHOULD BE SLAG OFF!!!!Q reading Main v potterton thread and once again was upset to see one guy critisizing another guys pricing...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
M
i know lots of people have asked similar questions although this is a basic website would anybody consider this a useful tool for pricing...
Replies
Views
Bernie2
B
Back