Discuss Introduction new member homeowner. in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi I'm a homeowner, pleased to have come across this forum. Nice to meet you all.

Hello lar! Any problems just ask, photos of said problems always warrant a quicker and more informative reply. Welcome!

Hello and welcome 1966

Welcome! Nice to have you here, aare you working on any projects at the moment?

Reply to Introduction new member homeowner. in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hi All, does anyone know why the water only fills 1/3 of the way please?
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock