Discuss internal water/gas pipe depth in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jay Ess

Hi, need some advice! Is there a legal minimum depth that water pipes are fitted under concrete floors in a house??

25mm in screed. Not supposed to be in concrete. If your installing a gas pipe and you don't have relevant experience and qualifications..... Shame on you.

Spot on!! One of my carpet fitters has accidentally gone through a water pipe with a gripper rod pin and the customer is saying it's our fault and our responsibilty. She's claiming for everything!!

I guess if your fitter banged the nail through it - it is your fault ?

Surely if one of your plumbers fitted the pipe and one of your carpet fitters hit the pipe who else's fault can it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to internal water/gas pipe depth in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi after some advice. I am buying a property - refurbished - they have put in a kitchen with space for a slimline dishwasher. There is sufficient...
Replies
Views
T
I have some internal water pipes (some plastic, some copper) that have to go under the kitchen floor. There is no way around having to do this...
Replies
Views
TAGolko
T
L
Hello Please could I have some advice. I recently had an new air source pump and hot water tank system installed. The pipes to the radiators...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I currently have an external water meter (which is a sub-meter) of my neighbours meter. The mains supply runs into their garden and then...
Replies
Views
Hi firstly no expert so apologies in advance but have a little bit of knowledge ( sometimes dangerous I know, lol) The wife is wanting to change...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock