Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Intergas boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone just some feedback if poss, noting to do with gas or combustion!! Just been asked to fit some intergas boilers and wanted to know performance is positive or things to be aware of,I know vessel is on a jig but wanted to see what I'm getting involved in.
Also what is warranty 3 or 5 years? Any info would be great thanks

warranty is 5 years if you are an approved platinum installer.
If not 2 or 3??
expansion is on the jig or separate vessel which I prefer if there is space available.
simple design, less to go wrong.

apart from that, get yourself into the gas registered forum for more details

never had a customer moan about the ones Ive installed, in fact they luv em. time clocks are a bit simple, easily resolved by using a programmable rm stat. Only ones that Ive been too that have unhappy customers are those installed by idiots who cant read a manual or are just plain cowboys.

All plymouth

never come across them then suddenly had a spate of them , asked custs opinion on what they thought of these boilers all moaned about how ugly they were. Also about the poor back up they give took three days to get a flue lol.

Weirdly that they are noisey which is odd as initially stood in front of them I thought they were dead quiet. But when I went into other rooms in house you could hear the boilers.

they wont supply to ray,they dont even have the decency to talk a deal through with him,and from what others have said back up is poor as well

I met the rep at Phex last year and said I was interested in fitting them, he said he would email me with course dates and to be fair he did, shame it had someone else's name on it! When I emailed back he ignored me!

Thanks for all feedback I must admit they sound good but the service side seems poor,which is prob the most important thing we need ESP if it is a boiler issue.
I have heard they are noisy,but to be fair they seem to be selling a hell of alot-maybe people have been sucked into the hype. A landlord has done just that hence why I'm asking,oh well I'll let everyone no what I think when I start fitting them,if any further thoughts are always welcome thanks again guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Intergas boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock