Discuss Instant tankless electric water heater? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, it seem for some reason the single phase instant electric water heater in uk can't have a power beyond 12kw? I try but can't find the reason/document about this limit, if anyone know why please let me know!

My company went down the route your posting about last year - specifically with regards
to properties off the mains gas supply. The American stuff will not work in Uk - it is generally 3 phase - most homes in uk are single phase and there is not enough power

SO AFTER NOT A LARGE AMOUNT OF THINKING WE BINNED THE CONCEPT- you cannot get 'a quart of of a pint pot' although we all try on friday nights ..centralheatking
Thanks, it seem for some reason the single phase instant electric water heater in uk can't have a power beyond 12kw? I try but can't find the reason/document about this limit, if anyone know why please let me know!

You are right, but ecosmart offer high power Single Phase water heater thats why I have this post. I think ecosmart physically can fit in and work,but I plan to get a water heater sell in UK now because of the UK regulation/maintenance/repair issue.

I try to google a decent 14.4kw instant water heater which exist in uk and forget the us heater idea, any brand recommended?
I find EHC Fusion but not sure are they good? Too few brand offer these product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Instant tankless electric water heater? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi. I've taken my immersion heater out and want to replace it with an instant hot water heater. The unit will be placed on a wall at chest height...
Replies
Views
Friend has been notified by their Freeholder that the communal Boiler for heating and H/W will need upgrading at a cost of 80-100K per apartment...
Replies
Views
Hi. It's cold as heck in Austin. Temps dropped to single digits last night in Austin. Last night loss power @ 2AM. This morning around 11:30am...
Replies
Views
Hi all At the moment I am living in misery and need some help/advice. This is my story: Both the elements in my hot water cylinder has died...
Replies
Views
Hello, I live in an apartment where we own a ariston aures slim water heater which is used to heat my bathroom and kitchen sinks (installed...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock