Discuss Information needed re Rubber Shower Hose Attachments in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Evabels

Hello

Sorry I wasn't sure where to post or how relevant my question is but it's kind of related!

We have a very large custom built bath where we rent, too big to fill and too expensive, not to mention totally inappropriate for a baby and a toddler!
I have been looking for a rubber shower basin & spray hose attachment thingymagig but they don't seem to fit our large oval taps on the bath.

Does anyone have any ideas where I can possibly look? Needs to have a long hose too as it's the only way to clean/rinse the bath space out from the static shower head.

We've tried the croydex one but they won't fit :(

Thanks in advance.

you may struggle have a word with your landlord/letting agent see if you can get a contract bath/shower mixer fitted

If you are not fussy about how it looks you could remove the fixed head and fit a flexi hose to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Information needed re Rubber Shower Hose Attachments in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, We have been trying to find a replacement shower hose that match these ends, but we haven't had any luck. The hose ends we see online or...
Replies
Views
I've got an issue with the shower tray not being totally flat. As you can see from the photos, it is about 7mm out at one side. It's leaning...
Replies
Views
A
Hey, here goes and I hope it works.. never used one of these before! I have a Sagittarius Ergo mixer shower min bar of pressure required 1 bar...
Replies
Views
Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built...
Replies
Views
Morning gents and gals, I have a Milano Tower Shower about 15 years old, where I have a couple of issues :- 1. The shower head has seen better...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock