Discuss Increasing pressure in Glow worm Betacom 24c boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

djs43

The forum won't allow me to link a photo via URL!? I can't see anyway to upload it!? Help please.

Hi all,

Please can you advise how I would increase the pressure in my Glow worm Betacom 24c boiler (currently at .5 bar). Please see photo attached.

Many thanks indeed,
Daniel

Last edited by a moderator:
The Betacom 24c does not have an integral filling loop.

Have a look under at the pipe work. You will be looking for a braided silver coloured hose
going from one pipe to another with a turn lever on one or both ends.

(This may also be under a work top).

Turn these on to increase the pressure to 1.5 bar. Both taps must be turned off when finished.

I have a betacom 24c glow-worm. It won't keep any pressure and when I too it it up all the water flows out of the overflow emptying it again. Any ideas???

Yep. You need to register, and then get a gsr. It's an internal problem.

Job 38.11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Increasing pressure in Glow worm Betacom 24c boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am looking for some basic advice please My house is on two floors, approx 240m2 and a spacious loft with good headroom and access. Glow Worm...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm looking for some advice please. My system has 5 Drayton Wiser TRVs. There are 8 rads over 3 storeys and a 170l unvented...
Replies
Views
Hi, looking for some advice/pointing in the right direction. We’ve got a glow worm betacom 24c combi boiler, installed by the last owners. Doing...
Replies
Views
Evening all First off a big hello from a sparky to all you fellow Plumbers/Gas Engineers out there. I'm not here to say who's better than who...
Replies
Views
S
Hi all, hope someone can help? Had a Glow-Worm Betacom 30c for the past 5 Years and had no end of problems. Each time its been repaired it works...
Replies
Views
Back