Search the forum,

Discuss Important information regarding the sale of NiCd... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Important information regarding the sale of NiCd... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, As I need to purchase two new taps for our en suite, I've noticed that almost all taps now come with flexi tails as standard. I've read some horror stories about these bursting / leaking so would prefer rigid fixings like the existing ones they are replacing. I'm looking to purchase this...
Replies
Views
Hello all, We have a Geberit UP720 frame. The frame says depth 8cm. (There's also the UP320 frame, which I guess is 12cm.) We are looking at Geberit flush plates, e.g., Sigma10. Sometimes we read that UP720 is compatible with Sigma flushplats. However, sometimes flush plats are also advertised...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to replace, says National Gas chief Jonathan Leake14 January 2024 • 5:49pm Mr Butterworth, chief executive of National Gas, says the network is powered by...
Replies
Views
MEGA Discounts on over 200 Products Tools, Workwear, Footwear, Chemicals, Filters, Paperwork, Accessories https://corgi-direct.com/sale-18252-0000
Replies
Views
Amazing Chemical Clearance Sale We are selling off the following Pallets of chemicals reduced to clear Part Number: C004300 Product: SAFEGUARD EXTRA 200 1 LTR QTY: PALLET OF 280 Only 3 Pallets left Only £100 ex VAT each pallet (0.35p ex VAT for each chemical) Part Number: C004301 Product...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock