Discuss Immersion Element help in the Renewables area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi. Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction. Bit general. We have solar boosting our hot water using iboost. My question, the current immersion element hasn’t been changed for 14 years. Should I upgrade/change it to increase efficiency? Current I haven’t seen any degradation in use. Thanks

If your planning on using it more I would

Reply to Immersion Element help in the Renewables area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi everyone, I have a Santon Premier Plus PP120E (unvented direct immersion heater) fitted with two thermostats, which provides hot water to taps...
Replies
Views
Bridog
B
Got all my stuff together to finally fit the recirculation pump to my hot water tank, but I can't budge the immersion element. I need this out...
Replies
Views
Hi sorry bit of an odd query here. With the increases in energy costs now and in the future we are trying to find any way to reduce our exposure...
Replies
Views
E
Good evening everyone :), I’ve recently moved into a new flat that is completely electric (It’s got a dual immersion heater) and just had a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock