Search the forum,

Discuss I'm struggling to repressurise my heating system. in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

C

Chris James

Hi folks - I'm struggling to get pressure back into my heating system after the summer - no bleeding required - but cannot for the life of me seem to find where I'm supposed to fill the thing from.

Pressure is currently at 0.5 bar and I get good heating through most of the house, except the very top bedroom and bathroom.

It looks like a fairly old system and I certainly don't see a silver braided filling loop like YouTube is suggesting I should.

I'll add some pictures below, but would be incredibly grateful for some advice.

Reply to I'm struggling to repressurise my heating system. in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock