Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Ideal isar he30 - divertor manifold in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plumberdan23

Hey ! Ive got a divertor manifold to replace on an ideal isar he30 just wondering if anyone has had problems replacing them as ive heard its a tricky job? Cheers!

Hey ! Ive got a divertor manifold to replace on an ideal isar he30 just wondering if anyone has had problems replacing them as ive heard its a tricky job? Cheers!

What's the symptons on the fault?
If it's heat down the ch pipe when hw demand(poor hw)

U don't wana change the entire manifold when u can just change the cartridge.

Ideal don't sell the cartridge on it's own,they sell the entire manifold, baxi however sell the service cartridge, baxi use the same manifold/diverter valve setup on the baxi bahama. Nothing wrong with buying the part from baxi (which comes with removal/refit key) and fitting it to the isar, we do it all the time.

thanks for quick reply.. and yes that is the symptom however the cartridge has been replaced and this manifold has been ordered?

yea motorised head has also been changed.. only the manifold left lol

Och well, tight squeeze, plenty orings, not the easiest job mate, don't envy u.

It takes ages to drain the ch side of the isar aswell, poor attempt at a central heating boiler IMO.

Best of luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal isar he30 - divertor manifold in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My heating system comprises an Ideal Logic 12 boiler located downstairs and a Gledhill OV SOL cylinder located upstairs . The problem is that when...
Replies
Views
L
Hey everyone, I'll keep it short. Had our old system boiler replaced with a new Ideal system boiler set up. Then the problems began. First...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a WorcesterBosch Greenstar 42CDi classic combi, which is providing DHW fine, but not heating. Was working fine in spring...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm currently working on a job for a customer. their radiators are not all heating up. in total there is 12 radiators. 4 of these are...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I've just joined, was going to post in the new members forum, but the first site generated email sent me here... I am here, as have a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock