Discuss Ideal isar he 24 boiler pressure guage vibrating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the update Tombarry ... It's not that unusual for the Isar diverters to cause the symptoms ... Glad you got it sorted .. Eventually :)

This is a known fault with the CP diverter valve assembly, need to replace the complete assembly (Head, Valve and Manifold/body) for the latest complete Honeywell valve/head/body assembly.

Glad you finally got it sorted Tombarry, persistence pays off in the end eh!
Thanks for the update massgsm, really helpful. I think I'll stick it out until the spring and then get it repaired under contract, but maybe its time to start saving up for a replacement.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal isar he 24 boiler pressure guage vibrating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock