Discuss ideal aftersales? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

installer_dave

i've got a new contract which means im gonna be installing quite a few ideal boilers over the coming months, anyone go any idea what their after sales and technical support is like? i've heard mixed opinions so far...

I worked on a contract looking after loads of their boilers and they where spot on when in came to arranging warranty calls. As far as their technical lines goes though, I may as well have called my mom for advice :)

Mummy knows everything. At least that's what we thought when we were toddlers.

I worked on a contract looking after loads of their boilers and they where spot on when in came to arranging warranty calls. As far as their technical lines goes though, I may as well have called my mom for advice :)

yep there technical is definitly hit and miss, not very good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ideal aftersales? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My heating system comprises an Ideal Logic 12 boiler located downstairs and a Gledhill OV SOL cylinder located upstairs . The problem is that when...
Replies
Views
Got up on Wednesday morning no hot water, (only cold water coming out of hot tap). Checked boiler, it had zero pressure and F1 fault showing. So I...
Replies
Views
Hi, i've got a job with a Vaillant Ecotec 630 system boiler, and i don't know the full history but the house has definitely been extended...
Replies
Views
After researching as much as I can to sort this problem, I keep reading that if your Ideal boiler has an F1 code and the pressure is low, it needs...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Customer has a Ideal Isar HE35 when the boiler fires up for ether hot water or heating, there is knocking noise which seem to he coming...
Replies
Views
Sandeep
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock