Currently reading:
ice bucket challenge

Discuss ice bucket challenge in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

CES

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Ok, been nominated by the mrs which I will be doing on Sunday ( will post with subtitles sunday evening)... Sent my £10 to MacMillan cancer charity... And Id like to nominate basically all you lot... So whose in?

Ian i hope your using a big bucket and not an empty tub of flux, are you puting it on facebook so we can see,

10485588_10152318232131238_2693895387692281894_n.jpg

Well done chappy. As a snowball effect your a good pal as ive to do it today as you challenged croppie who has now challanged me. My brother was challanged by some of his mates so were gonna do a doubler today. I will be re-challenging a couple of people so one will belong to the forum to keep ball rolling.

I've done mine, was nominated while in Portugal so took the opportunity to do it in 30degree heat haha

How do we upload a video to here? When I click on my pics the videos don't appear

Its a craze on facebook now , every clip is an ice bucket challenge , but there are some crackers,

Forgot to say Ray Stafford , soz but i nominated you, ( if you havent already done it )

How do we upload a video to here? When I click on my pics the videos don't appear

if youve got facebook then put it up there and then post a link. or other social media. ya cant do it off your pc.

Croppie, chappy and myself are on facebook doing our challenges. Thanks to chappy. Voted twice thats karma ian lol

if youve got facebook then put it up there and then post a link. or other social media. ya cant do it off your pc.

I've put it on the gas engineers page on Facebook, will see if I can link it
Cheers

Done mine on FB too, although it's probably only Bod who can see it!

Here it goes,

https://www.************/photo.php?v=779082972130941

https://www.************/photo.php?v=837691782922525

I tried aswell and it seems it only uploads pictures n not vids. Go onto facebook without clicking on your vid move mouse over it and right click and basically copy n paste n thats that.

Awesome

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 48
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ice bucket challenge in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back