Discuss ice bucket challenge in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

CES

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Ok, been nominated by the mrs which I will be doing on Sunday ( will post with subtitles sunday evening)... Sent my £10 to MacMillan cancer charity... And Id like to nominate basically all you lot... So whose in?

Ian i hope your using a big bucket and not an empty tub of flux, are you puting it on facebook so we can see,

10485588_10152318232131238_2693895387692281894_n.jpg

Well done chappy. As a snowball effect your a good pal as ive to do it today as you challenged croppie who has now challanged me. My brother was challanged by some of his mates so were gonna do a doubler today. I will be re-challenging a couple of people so one will belong to the forum to keep ball rolling.

I've done mine, was nominated while in Portugal so took the opportunity to do it in 30degree heat haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ice bucket challenge in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock