Discuss I want to replace a Danfoss T6360B with Digital One? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

The T6360B will have 3 terminals, 1,2&3. the brown wire which is from the programmer CH, is connected to 1, 3 is the switched live which may be green/yellow which starts the boiler. 2 is neutral which may have a blue wire attached to it, this (accelerator) is used to heat a little resistance when the stat is closed and makes the stat switch off at a lower hysteresis, it is not used in my digital Fantini Cosmi digital Stat.

The T6360B will have 3 terminals, 1,2&3. the brown wire which is from the programmer CH, is connected to 1, 3 is the switched live which may be green/yellow which starts the boiler. 2 is neutral which may have a blue wire attached to it, this (accelerator) is used to heat a little resistance when the stat is closed and makes the stat switch off at a lower hysteresis, it is not used in my digital Fantini Cosmi digital Stat.
I certainly hope if there's a bare copper wire with a green/yellow sleeve on it, that it's not being used for switched live!
That wouldn't comply with wiring regulations In Stockport!

Reply to I want to replace a Danfoss T6360B with Digital One? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am in process of replacing an existing sink with a new stainless steel one. The existing tap is plumbed directly to copper which means that it...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock