Discuss I want to replace a Danfoss T6360B with Digital One? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

The T6360B will have 3 terminals, 1,2&3. the brown wire which is from the programmer CH, is connected to 1, 3 is the switched live which may be green/yellow which starts the boiler. 2 is neutral which may have a blue wire attached to it, this (accelerator) is used to heat a little resistance when the stat is closed and makes the stat switch off at a lower hysteresis, it is not used in my digital Fantini Cosmi digital Stat.

The T6360B will have 3 terminals, 1,2&3. the brown wire which is from the programmer CH, is connected to 1, 3 is the switched live which may be green/yellow which starts the boiler. 2 is neutral which may have a blue wire attached to it, this (accelerator) is used to heat a little resistance when the stat is closed and makes the stat switch off at a lower hysteresis, it is not used in my digital Fantini Cosmi digital Stat.
I certainly hope if there's a bare copper wire with a green/yellow sleeve on it, that it's not being used for switched live!
That wouldn't comply with wiring regulations In Stockport!

Reply to I want to replace a Danfoss T6360B with Digital One? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have bought an old house in rural France and it has an oil tank and Unical oil powered boiler (Italian I think). Its a beast of a thing but...
Replies
Views
A
  • Question
I have a Potterton Promax combi 28HE Plus A. Hot water fine, heating not working. If I remove the diverter motor and press the valve manually, the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
It was fitted with the boiler a Potterton Suprima 30L about 21 years ago. Two PCB's later and a new fan the boiler is working perfectly. However...
Replies
Views
I have recently moved into a house with a Danfoss TP5000 remote boiler control panel. It seems to be working just fine other than I can only go...
Replies
Views
I have an issue with a Worcester Greenstar 29CDi Classic boiler. I replaced the old thermostat controller with a smart dual-channel HIVE one. I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock