Search the forum,
  • Thread starter REDSAW
  • Start date
  • Replies 3
  • Views 85

Discuss i know, i have an idea !! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

if i get some work leads as i am good at answereing the phone and office work, maybe i can skim a profit of those that can actually do the job !!! :thinking:

another one.....

I'm writing from OpenRent, we're one of the largest letting agents in the UK, providing services for over 30,000 landlords nationwide.

We've just had a request for a CP12 in your area, and hence are looking to sign up a new engineer for Gas Safety Certificates and associated products (boiler checks, etc).

We offer our engineers £35.00 including VAT for a CP12 (which is £29.17 excluding VAT). Extra appliances are paid at £10.00 including VAT (which is £8.34 excluding VAT), and boiler services are £35.00 including VAT.

Any additional work required by the landlord, or remedial work, can be billed directly to the landlord.

We have a job that needs to be performed as soon as possible:

This is a boiler check with 0 additional appliances. The price we can offer is £35.00 including VAT (If you are not VAT registered we can offer you £29.17).

If you are able to perform this job, please reply to this email with the following information:

1) Your Preferred Email Address
2) Your Preferred Phone Number
3) Your Gas Safe Registration Number
4) Areas covered (for example: EC1N 8JY + 10 Miles)
5) Confirmation you can send us a digital copy of the CP12 (scan / photograph of the document) when complete.

We can then add you to our books, and send the job details to you ASAP. For full details of our process, please read the attached document.

We look forward to working together for any future jobs in Nottingham and the surrounding areas.

Any questions? Don't hesitate to reply and we'll get back to you ASAP.

anyone on here know these skimsters?:yawn:

i replied with-
hi,
sorry, but based on the costs and skills required for that particular type of work, i decline !!
personally i charge more than offered to change a tap washer or change a thermostat battery.

regards.

Absolute jokers these guys , I am surprised you replied.

Ones I get are always from Scotland for some reason.

I got 1 last October. Offering me work around my UK postcode. Blah blah blah it went.
Only problem I live and work in Dublin.
Thought that was a strange 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to i know, i have an idea !! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with advanced features - these cordless press tools are engineered for speed, precision, and ease of use across various applications. Just reply to this thread...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks ok to me.....sound but the bowl has seen a lot of work. So she wants a new one...Astracast it seems are no more. The problem is its size.....looked...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was prosecuted after Hereford Trading Standards Team found that he was falsely claiming to be on the Gas Safe Register when he was not, putting members of the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock