Discuss I believe chaps..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley

Super Moderator
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
That it is in fact Friday and I fancy my own body weight in doombar. On me guys, happy weekend !!!!

Still at work, but when I get to the arms, I'll have a stupendously large jack in the black with you Matt. Bottoms up! :)

I'm on a stag do this weekend :)

going for a curry and few Smirnoff ices tonight :)

then the dogs and town tomorrow night :)

its going to be messy :)

Workin this evening so il have an OJ n maybe a packet of frazzles Cheers

All welcome had a b1tch of a week and I'm gonna get silly drunk

When i first read the post i thought it was you ian lol

Just back from the pub and up again for the Jap show at 6.30 so not pushin it.....taking me mates celica mk2 2.8 and shopping for my 2.5 tt r..............avinnit large!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I believe chaps..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate...
Replies
Views
I have recently moved house.it appears the shower drain has become blocked and there is no inner cup to remove and clean. I believe the waste is a...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi, So i have lived in my house for 20+ years, (1990 build) its a detached property, corner plot with various manholes in the garden. In the...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock