Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss I believe chaps..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley

Super Moderator
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
That it is in fact Friday and I fancy my own body weight in doombar. On me guys, happy weekend !!!!

Still at work, but when I get to the arms, I'll have a stupendously large jack in the black with you Matt. Bottoms up! :)

I'm on a stag do this weekend :)

going for a curry and few Smirnoff ices tonight :)

then the dogs and town tomorrow night :)

its going to be messy :)

Workin this evening so il have an OJ n maybe a packet of frazzles Cheers

All welcome had a b1tch of a week and I'm gonna get silly drunk

When i first read the post i thought it was you ian lol

Just back from the pub and up again for the Jap show at 6.30 so not pushin it.....taking me mates celica mk2 2.8 and shopping for my 2.5 tt r..............avinnit large!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I believe chaps..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
I have attached an image of the brass body within a tap. Having replaced a cartridge which has cured a leaking tap, I can see that there is a...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock