Currently reading:
I am giving up PLUMBING , van for sell + lots of power tools !!!!

Discuss I am giving up PLUMBING , van for sell + lots of power tools !!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you corrected my errors Stan! See u in 15mins in the layby? Will flash lights three times then indicate left left the right. X x x x x

Sorry I think you mean the two K boys not me ! We foreigners don't do same sex just opposite

I heard Greeks had male lovers and women to bear children. Greeks are not British and by my amazing BNP deduction Stan you're the same. Only joking. I would love a clean transporter and just to fit CDI regulars and nice unvented all day long.

Last edited by a moderator:
Doh! What the fleck finance company playing at. Are you on electoral roll? If not that's a big one so is not having a landline. Go on credit expert and find out what's wrong with you doubt it's coz u ain't white.

It might be cos I is black you know. I is on election list and I think this is where I have gone wrong cos I already voted UKIP .....
cant stand all this f£&1ng immigrants , wanna see them out :)lol

Stan we all know you are a liar now! UKIP won't let 'Ethnics' vote for them and you a polski so your voting card only has cabbage and bacon and libdem on it.

U still selling it then? I can't believe how clean it is. Mine just end up a mess. Clean them but 4sec layer it's like a plaster just shook his jacket off in my cab.

could you have been telling the finance porkies or did they read the ones in your ad, coz my 1.9 tdi only has 85 horses not the 102 you find in the 2 litre:)

1.9 engine has variation of power : 85ps, 102ps
2.5 engine has variations of power : 130ps ,174ps
new t5.1
has a 2.0 engine : 85ps,102ps,140ps and bitdi 180ps

Hope that helps

Last edited:
How come you are still selling it if you can't get the finance on the new van Stan?

Van looks very clean BTW. Shouldn't struggle to sell it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I am giving up PLUMBING , van for sell + lots of power tools !!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock