Discuss I am giving up PLUMBING , van for sell + lots of power tools !!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Viva Mikhail Gorbachev! Made john major look like a baby!

U still selling it then? I can't believe how clean it is. Mine just end up a mess. Clean them but 4sec layer it's like a plaster just shook his jacket off in my cab.

could you have been telling the finance porkies or did they read the ones in your ad, coz my 1.9 tdi only has 85 horses not the 102 you find in the 2 litre:)

1.9 engine has variation of power : 85ps, 102ps
2.5 engine has variations of power : 130ps ,174ps
new t5.1
has a 2.0 engine : 85ps,102ps,140ps and bitdi 180ps

Hope that helps

Last edited:
How come you are still selling it if you can't get the finance on the new van Stan?

Van looks very clean BTW. Shouldn't struggle to sell it.

Yeah still alive :)
had some really hard time but is all ok now ! Had a chest x ray and have been given cancer free report :)
back on the tools from this week

Irish youl have to post once more to come off that crazy number. Good news then safe gas well done.

Thank you ! After few years doing HA contract always had a bit of concern about posible side affects from asbestos ......
All clear was a good news to hear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I am giving up PLUMBING , van for sell + lots of power tools !!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I have very recently completed my level 2 diploma in college and am at a stage to wanting to get some experience in the real world...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I 'think' I've found a cheap solution to fulfilling all of my family's heat automation needs using Terrier i30 TRVs (eTRVs that have...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock