Discuss I 35 combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys lots of replys and thanks

The whole job is 85k incl kitchen ext , sunroom 10 x 10 wet room created from rear of garage, kitchen completely gutted and Reftted with howdens Tewkesbury range and fully tiled bathroom completely gutted refiited Inc fully tiled walls laminate flooring to all new areas Inc underfloor heating.All existing rads replaced plus new ones to new areas also boiler to run 2 showers and the possibility of running washing machine. All new 22mm pipework from mains to boiler etc and new Windows to match at rear of property

Last edited by a moderator:
Well they've not supplied what you asked for in terms of the boiler. I'd make a stand and get them to rethink their install

If we are talking of a tank in the attic then we got rid 22yrs ago or are there other options

Look up unvented cylinder and system/heat only boiler. Unvented cylinder will allow mains pressure balanced hot & cold water at every outlet. Best solution for you all round if your mains flow and pressure are up to it. No loft tanks unless that's where you decide to site the cylinder

If we are talking of a tank in the attic then we got rid 22yrs ago or are there other options

cylinder

megaflo-unvented-hot-water-cylinder.jpg

If you go down this route installer MUST be G3 qualified

Thx for all your replys. Will speak to builder/plumber in the morning

80K build, underfloor heating and you are fitting a Laminate Floor? Take a looks at LVT, it's the way forward!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I 35 combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock