Discuss HTR1 Training and assessment. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bantamgas

Apologies to all if i've posted this in the wrong place(feel free to move it MODS)
I am looking for recommendations to do the above in the West Yorks/Yorkshire area.I am GSR but lacking the above qual and wondering about course locations and costs.
Regards Folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to HTR1 Training and assessment. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'll pop this into the general advice forum as it seems the most active, but mods - feel free to move if there's somewhere more appropriate. Thank...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Please go easy on me I'm new here! I have been looking for a gas training provider, so far I have looked at Able Skills, Access Training...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
L
Hey Gents. Let me start off this post by saying any advice and comments will be greatly appreciated, an opportunity has presented itself to me...
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
R
Here's the back up poll for people who were ineligible for the free boiler, but nevertheless put pen to paper in an orgy of rhyming couplets and...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock