Search the forum,

Discuss How much to fit a washing machine? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much would most people charge to fit a washing machine. Just to connect one up after an old one had been removed?

Mininum charge £40 as long as there wasn't any floor issues to level it and it was local

EDIT forgot we shouldn't discuss prices on open forum

I would charge an hour's labour. That price depends on what part of the country you are in.

An old couple, nothing if they are relative local. Private house holder: £50. Landlord. Hours labour.

There's usually something needed parts wise even if just a jubilee clip. I just remembered I need some jubilee clips. Praise be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How much to fit a washing machine? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
My mum is trying to connect a washing machine and dishwasher in her kitchen. She got a guy out to do the job and he ended up making a hole in her washing machine hose and ramming the dishwasher hose into it, held together with masking tape and charged her 200 quid for the privilege of her...
Replies
Views
R
Hi there, Please excuse my lack of knowledge on this, my plumbing knowledge is very limited. I have a cold water feed going into cistern with plastic pipe and push fits. It's a new built in cistern. I am looking to tap into the feed and add a water supply for a washing machine. Can I just...
Replies
Views
A few months ago I wanted to connect a 1000l water butt (fabricated from galv steel) to our washing machine. After trawling many forums and websites for advice the general consensus was don't bother. I like a challenge so connected up the butt initially with nothing else in line, the washer...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just moved the washing machine into the garage and it will not drain. I wonder if it's something to do with the way I have installed the waste? The washing machine is only a month old and was working fine this morning before re-positioned. I put an 1100mm hoorizontal run at around...
Replies
Views
J
Hi All, I'm plumbing in a washing machine into our new house and rather than a normal waste pipe this house just has a hole in the ground. It looks as if the hole used to be a 40mm pipe but it has been sawn off at ground level such that the top of the pipe is flush with the floor tiles. This...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock