Discuss how can i review my old posts? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper Gas

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi guys, sorry if this is out of place but i want to review my old posts because one of you kind gentlemen gave me the link for boiler manuals which is somewhere within this website...

also there is another website called parts arena which i use every now and again...does any one have the link?

i had to format my hard drive so lost all my good links

cheers

DD368.

Use the search button for the word index , it's in the boiler manuals by puddle.

Also go to your profile page and you'll se them in there

you will find the index for boiler manuals at the top of this section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to how can i review my old posts? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I have some knowledge of plumbing and heating and have installed several in my time. I have a new Worcester Bosch Greenstar 40CDi Classic...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I want to replace the electric shower in my flat and I'm not sure which is the best option for me.. I want something powerful, but also...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm a (somewhat, I hope...) competent DIYer and just want to get some advice if my suspicion on a problem we're having is correct...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock